Statute of the Ministry for Investment and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
1. General provisions
1. The Ministry for Investment and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan (hereinafter - Ministry) is a state authority of the Republic of Kazakhstan leading in the sphere of industry and industry-innovation development, scientific-technical country development, mining-metallurgic complex, development of local content, machine building, chemical, pharmaceutical and medical industry, light, wood-working and furniture industry, construction industry and production of construction materials; machines and equipment safety and safety of chemical products in accordance with field direction; state innovation policy and policy of investments support, creating a favorable investment climate; creating, functioning and abolishment of special economic zones; export control; technical regulation and measuring unity support; mineral resources, except from hydrocarbon crude; state geological study, reproduction of mineral-raw materials base, rational and complex subsurface use, state management of subsurface use in parts of groundwater and therapeutic muds, hard commercial minerals, except from uranium and coal; energy saving and increasing of energy effectiveness of the tourist activity, realization of state policy of investment support; in the spheres of railway, automobile, internal water transport, trade sailing, in the field of use of air space of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activity of civil and experimental aviation, auto roads; industry safety; communication, informatization and «E-government», information; space activity (hereinafter – regulated spheres).
2. The Ministry has the following departments:
1)Investments Committee of the Ministry;
2)Industrial Development and Safety Committee of the Ministry;
3)Technical Regulation and Metrology Committee of the Ministry;
4)Geology and Subsoil Use Committee of the Ministry;
5) Auto Roads Committee of the Ministry;
6) Civil Aviation Committee of the Ministry;
7)Transport Committee of the Ministry;
8)Communication, Informatization and Information Committee of the Ministry;
9)Airspace Committee of the Ministry.
3. The Ministry carried out its activity in accordance with Constitution and laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, acts of President and Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, other regulatory legal acts, and the present Statute.
4. The Ministry is a legal entity in organizational-legal form of the state authority, has a seal and stamp with its name in national language, standard application form on accordance with legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan invoices in treasury body.
5. The Ministry enters into the civil-legal relations in its own name.
6. The Ministry has a right to act as a Party of the civil-legal relations on behalf of the Government, if it is authorized for that in accordance with legislation.
7. The Ministry regarding its competence as required by law makes decisions legalized by the orders of the Ministry heads.
8. Structure and limit of staff numbers of the Ministry approved in accordance with current legislation.
9. Location of the Ministry: Republic of Kazakhstan, 010000, Astana city, Yessil region, Kabanbay batyr ave., 32/1, «Transport Tower» building.
10. Full name of the Ministry – «Ministry for Investment and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan» state authority.
11. The present Statute is a constitutive document of the Ministry.
12. Financing of Ministry’s activity is made from the republic budget.
13. The Ministry is not allowed to enter in agreement relations with enterprise bodies on the subject of responsibilities performance, which are the functions of the Ministry.
If the Ministry by the legislative acts has a right to carry out an income-producing activity, then incomes received from that activity are forwarded to the incomes of republic budget.